CALL NOW0437 913 360
EMAIL USinfo@waelectricians.com.au

Re-Wire

  |   Services
Img

WHY IS FAULTY WIRING DANGEROUS

Deteriorated electrical wiring is dangerous, and can cause house fires.

Old wires and cables were insulated with rubber, which tends to degrade and crumble away over time. Exposed wires can cause regular electrical faults and fires.

Modern wires are insulated with PVC, which is durable and has low conductivity. Modern PVC cables are usually white or grey, not black like old rubber cables.

 If any of the following applies to your home, you’ll need to get your wiring inspected and updated right away.

  •  The wires in your home are black.
  •  Your lights flicker regularly.
  •  Appliances often switch off due to a power overload.
  •  You can hear a faint buzzing sound coming from switches or light fixtures.
  •  Your light fittings and power points are not earthed